If you are an Airtel user, this article can fill up all your needs. whether it’s a balance check or any other USSD query code. The information underneath contains all Airtel balance check codes. These are totally free of cost and user-friendly. You can run the process even if you don’t have any internet available on your phone or you can’t reach a visible network location. The specific check codes are to follow along,
- Airtel Balance Checking Code : *123# or *778# or *141*10#
- Check Balance: *1#
- Internet Balance Check Code for 2G: *123*10# or *123*#
- Internet Balance Check Code for 3G: *123*11#
- Data Balance Check Code 4G: *121*8#
- Minute Balance Check Code: *123*1#
- Airtel Night Internet Balance Check Code: *123*197#
- Airtel Value Added Services (VAS) Check Code: *121*4#
- Special Offer Check Code: *121#
- Loan Code: *141*10#
- Minute Bundel – *0#
- Internet Data Check or Internet Balance – *3#
- Buy New Internet Package – *4#
- Activate popular Value Added Service (VAS) or switch of VAS – *5#
- Call tariff and concurrent calling package – *6#
- Activate promotional SMS or deactivate promotional SMS – *7#
- Air Credit or Quick Balance – *8#
- Request of switching off all Value Added Services (VAS) – *9#
- View all services – *123#
- Airtel Customer Care Number: 121
- Airtel Complaint Number: 198
If you are a smartphone user then you can download the My Airtel App from Google Play Store. it is sheer to meet all your needs with a few clicks. it’s truly user-friendly and anyone can use this app. don’t even bother if even if you are not using the smartphone for a long time. the user interface is easy to use and eye- catching.
If you want to master all the services of Airtel, just learn to use the *123# USSD code processing. Proceed each step with different assigned numbers and facilities are received as chosen. Be careful while clicking the digits because your missclick can avail you a different offer rather than your chosen one.
If you come across any other problems and need immediate help, you might opt in to seek help from the call center. Airtel is always ready for solving your problem with their call center. The Airtel central call center can be found by dialing 121 followed by your specification. If youl want to receive the free service from Airtel, you can reach by their Whatsapp number: +8801647771212 available between 8 a.m. in the morning to 12 a.m. midnight.
Email support from central services are available always and they reply pretty conveniently to solve all your problems. You can file details complaint about any SIM related services or network related problems. They tend to be legitimate with their email services and reply with full appropriation. The email ID is: [email protected]
You always have the free will to visit your nearest Airtel Center. If you are facing any complex problem and need to talk to any of the customer care executives, you can promptly dial their helpline: +8801678600786. Consider this helpline as a hotline number but this charges credit amount from your main balance. Your minute bundle would not be considered while calling the helpline number. Your SIM does have to possess an actual balance and the charges would deduct from there.
Airtel SIM is very popular in Bangladesh and have pretty much convenient packages for all generations. It has cross population competency while the company started with a lot of promises. It was considered to be a pioneer to new generation SIM cards but the VAT amounts has had an impact on its prices.